16. February 2021
Challenges to the pig production in 2021 and how Stalosan can contribute to solutions
It took place February 11, 2021 at 10.30 to 11.30 am CET
The main topics of the webinar:
- ASF outbreak had a huge impact on pig industry
- COVID-19 has affected the pig production as well
- A new “silent pandemic” is knocking on the door - antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Zink oxide ban in 2022 is another challenge ahead
- Those challenges require a new approach towards disease prevention
- The dry disinfectant Stalosan F can provide feasible solutions
- Improving performance and profitability in pig production
Dr. Plamen Nikolov DVM
- Dr. Nikolov draws from more than 20 years of experience in animal health and feed additives.
- Since 2010, he is Stalosan Technical Manager, Regulatory Affairs and Quality System Manager at Vilofoss.
- His expertise includes biosecurity, animal health, and food safety as well as regulation and quality management.
- He has travelled globally to advise farms to improve their production from the viewpoint of biosecurity.
Watch the webinar: Challenges to the pig production in 2021 and how Stalosan can contribute to solutions.