FreshFoss – Reduces spoilage in feed rations
- Reduces spoilage in feed rations
- Particularly important in in warm and humid conditions
- FreshFoss maintains feed palatability
- Non-corrosive on mixer wagons
- Non-toxic, completely biodegradable
- HACCP not required
Generally, cattle farmers should consider choosing dry-acid products over liquid acid product due to workers safety.
Dry-acid products are beneficial by being simpler to handle and reducing the risk of corrosive harm and by being more cost-effective. In addition, the use of dry-acid products does not require HACCP registration.
Farmers experiences with Freshfoss
“We have tried using other dry acids to reduce heat generation in our cattle feed but have returned to FreshFoss as this gives us most value for money,” - Christian Dalgaard
“The feed stays fresh, and the cows knock it back. Everyone knows that they don’t feel like eating it when it’s soggy,” - Søren Pedersen